Ryan has been a Partner with McDougall Gauley LLP since 2008 and maintains a general corporate commercial practice with an emphasis on secured transactions and national and international financings. Recipient of the Law Society of Saskatchewan and Saskatchewan Legal Education Society Inc. Award of Excellence, prior to joining the firm Ryan articled to the Honourable Chief Justice W.F. Gerein of the Saskatchewan Court of Queen's Bench.
· Partner with McDougall Gauley LLP since 2008
· Admitted to the Saskatchewan Bar, 2001
Memberships & Associations
· Member, Law Society of Saskatchewan
· Member, Canadian Bar Association
· Volunteer, Annual Cancer Society Jail and Bail
· Volunteer, Jeux Canada Games, 2005
· Volunteer, Grey Cup Regina, 2003
· Volunteer Lecturer, Saskatchewan Public Legal Education
· Volunteer Lecturer, Canadian Bar Association
· Member of the Board of Directors, Regina Crime Stoppers Inc.