Ryan Williams is an associate in the Financial Restructuring Group and the Debt & Claims Trading practice. He advises investment funds, brokerage firms, bank lenders, hedge funds and other financial institutions in relation to the acquisition and sale of syndicated bank loans, debt instruments, bond claims, deposit related trades and distressed assets and in relation to insolvency claims throughout Europe, the United States and Asia.
Before joining Cadwalader, Ryan was an associate at Shook Lin & Bok in Singapore. Prior to that, he was an associate at Richards, Kibbe & Orbe LLP within the distressed debt practice area. He has also worked at Shearman & Sterling in London and Singapore.
Ryan is admitted to the roll of Solicitors of England and Wales.
News & Resources
Clients & Friends Memos
• Cyprus: Time to Trade?
Apr 22, 2014
• Revised LMA Standard Terms and Conditions for Par and Distressed Trade Transactions (Bank Debt/Claims) - 'the Plainer English Version'
Feb 25, 2014
• Trade Alert - July 2014, Issue 7
Aug 01, 2014
• Trade Alert - June 2014, Issue 6
Jun 30, 2014
• Trade Alert - April 2014, Issue 4
Apr 30, 2014
• Trade Alert - March 2014, Issue 3
Mar 31, 2014
• Trade Alert - February 2014, Issue 2
Feb 28, 2014
• Trade Alert - January 2014, Issue 1
Jan 29, 2014