- Food & Agribusiness
- Securities & Corporate Governance
|Contact Info||Telephone: 816.983.8165|
|University ||Wichita State University, B.B.A., Accounting, 1985|
|Law School||University of Kansas School of Law, J.D., 1988 Kansas Law Review, Managing Editor|
A member of Husch Blackwell's Food & Agribusiness team, Shari has represented American Italian Pasta, Applebee's, Green Plains Renewable Energy and others in complex mergers and acquisitions, governance, public company compliance and various general corporate matters and commercial transactions. Her experience also encompasses numerous initial public offerings, public and private acquisitions and secondary public stock offerings.
Her work on behalf of industry clients includes:
· Advising on the $2.2 billion merger of Applebee's and IHOP.
· Advising on the $1.2 billion merger of American Italian Pasta Co. and Ralcorp Holdings Inc.
· Representing Green Plains Renewable Energy in ethanol and agribusiness matters
Professional Associations & Memberships
· The Missouri Bar
· Assisted in preparation and negotiation of all documentation for merger of Applebee's and IHOP and American Italian Pasta and Ralcorp, including all Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filings.
· Represented a Nasdaq company in the preparation of a Form S-4 proxy statement for a $100 million acquisition in the ethanol industry.
· Assisted New York Stock Exchange and Nasdaq boards with corporate governance matters.
· Counseled a $3 billion merger of a public utility company.
· Assisted with a $1.2 billion merger in the telecommunications/Internet industry.
· Handled numerous restaurant chain and golf course acquisitions.
· Advised agribusiness and other clients on SEC reporting matters.
11.18.10, SEC Proposes Dodd-Frank Say-on-Pay Rules
View Ratings & Reviews
|Profile Visibility |
|#417 in weekly profile views out of 5,873 lawyers in Kansas City, Missouri|
|#133,092 in weekly profile views out of 1,510,377 total lawyers Overall|