- Energy & Commodities
- Energy & Commodities Regulation & Compliance
- Energy & Commodities Transactions
|University ||University of Texas at Austin, B.A., 2003|
|Law School||Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D., 2008|
|Admitted||2009, New York; Texas|
Shima Jalalipour focuses her practice on representing energy companies and financial institutions in a variety of commercial transactions. Her practice includes advising on energy financing transactions and financial commodity-related agreements.
Prior to joining Cadwalader, Shima was a real estate associate in the New York office of another large international law firm. She received her B.A. from the University of Texas at Austin and her J.D. from Vanderbilt University Law School. While in law school, Shima served as a judicial intern to the Hon. Justice Hanks of the Texas First Court of Appeals. She is admitted to practice in Texas and New York and is fluent in Persian.
· Represented large energy company through the assignment and amendment of several hundred ISDAs in relation to the company's Dodd-Frank compliance efforts.
· Represented large energy company in connection with the financing of a renewable energy power plant in Arizona.
· Represented large financial institution in connection with due diligence related to a $185 million credit facility secured by a power generating facility in Arizona.
· Represented large financial institution in connection with drafting ISDA documents for financial transactions with power generating facilities.
|Profile Visibility |
|#1,933 in weekly profile views out of 25,285 lawyers in Houston, Texas|
|#133,092 in weekly profile views out of 1,510,377 total lawyers Overall|