Seasoned Milwaukee Attorneys Defend Design Professionals and Healthcare Providers
Wayne Siesennop and Pat Sullivan have been succesfully defending architects, engineers, contractors, doctors, dentists, nursing homes and assisted living facilities in civil lawsuits throughout Wisconsin for over thirty years. They have over 60 years experience as defense attorneys between them.
The lawyers at Siesennop & Sullivan have been repeatedly recognized by their peers for their legal ability and ethical practice, which has earned them AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Ratings by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry.
Siesennop & Sullivan regularly defend claims/lawsuits in both state and federal courts involving:
- Construction defects
- Construction accidents
- Construction contracts
- Construction insurance defense
- Architects and engineers liability
- Contractor liability
- Nursing home and assisted living negligence
- Medical malpractice defense
- Dental malpractice defense
- Other healthcare provider liability (chiropractic, nursing, therapist)
- Real estate broker/agent liability
- Professional licensing board matters
- Employment law/discrimination claims
- Insurance policy coverage issues
- Insurance defense
Contact an Experienced Wisconsin Defense Firm
Wayne Siesennop also has a Ph.D. in engineering and he taught at the university level before he became an attorney. Pat Sullivan has significant knowledge and experience in medicine and dentistry, as well as an understanding of the unique healthcare issues involved in caring for the elderly. If you are a construction contractor, a builder or a design professional, a long term care facility, doctor, dentist, or other healthcare provider, and you are in need of consultation or representation in a civil dispute or lawsuit, let the attorneys at Siesennop & Sullivan put their expertise to work for you.