- Construction, Engineering, Surety and Fidelity
- Product Liability
- Insolvency and Restructuring
|Law School||University of Sherbrooke Law School, LL.B.|
Simon Daigle is an associate at our Montréal office. Simon was admitted to the Québec Bar in 2012 and is a graduate of the University of Sherbrooke Law School.
Areas Of Practice
· Simon is a member of our Construction, Engineering, Surety and Fidelity Group.
· His practice is mainly focused on civil and commercial litigation.
· Simon represents and advises property owners, contractors, subcontractors, bonding company and insurers in matters involving all facets of the construction industry and the professional liability of architects and engineers.
· He also gives advice to clients regarding product liability matters.
Professional and Community Activities
· Member of the Canadian Bar Association
· Member of the Young Bar Association of Montréal
|Profile Visibility |
|#237 in weekly profile views out of 3,576 lawyers in MONTRÉAL, QUEBEC, H3B 5H4|
|#140,279 in weekly profile views out of 1,500,634 total lawyers Overall|