Since the doors to this firm first opened in 1996, our mission has been to provide personal service and quality legal representation to individuals, families and business clients in Morristown and throughout North Jersey. Our firm represents clients in the Morristown area and throughout northern New Jersey in these primary areas of practice:
- Personal injury, including car accidents, workers' compensation, product liability
- Estate planning, probate and estate administration
- Corporate and business law
- Professional malpractice
When they opened the doors of Smith & Doran in 1996, the founding partners already had big firm experience and the respect of clients and the legal community in northern New Jersey.
- We provide clients with the advantages of large-firm capabilities plus the personable, responsive service of a smaller firm.
- The founding partners' experience totals more than 35 years for Robert A. Smith and more than 25 years for Jane Ellen Doran. Ms. Doran is a much-sought mediator, and Mr. Smith is a certified trial lawyer.
- Since it opened in 1996, the firm has received the AV peer review rating from Martindale-Hubbell.
- Our founding attorneys and the firm's other partners, associates and staff remain dedicated to providing big firm capabilities and small firm service.
For answers to your personal injury, family or business law questions, contact the Law Offices of Smith & Doran, P.C. in Morristown, New Jersey. We offer free initial consultations for matters other than family law and are available to meet with you during office hours, at out-of-the-office locations and by appointment.