- Business Litigation
- Antitrust and Unfair Competition
- Business Torts
- Class Action Defense
- Contract Disputes
- Partnership/LLC Disputes
- Professional Liability Defense
- Compliance and Corporate Governance
- Trade Secret
- Securities Litigation and Enforcement
- False Claims Act/Qui Tam Defense
- FINRA Arbitrations
- Government Inquiries and Investigations
- Internal Investigations
- Investment Litigation
- Mergers and Acquisitions Litigation
- Shareholder Class Action Defense
- Shareholder Derivative Claim Defense
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- Intellectual Property
|Contact Info||Telephone: (949) 725-4083|
Fax: (949) 823-5083
|University ||California State University, Los Angeles, B.A., summa cum laude, 2008|
|Law School||University of California, Hastings College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2012|
|Admitted||2012, California; United States District Court - Central District of California; United States District Court - Northern District of California; United States District Court - Southern District of California|
Susan Tran is an associate in Stradling's business litigation and securities litigation practices.
Ms. Tran specializes in compliance and corporate governance, securities actions, derivative claims, and white collar defense.
Ms. Tran also has experience with the protection and enforcement of intellectual property rights, including patent, trademark, copyright, and unfair competition.
Ms. Tran was a summer associate at Stradling during the summer of 2011, and a judicial extern for the Honorable Edward M. Chen, United States District Court Judge, Northern District of California, in 2012.
While in law school, Ms. Tran was a board member of the nationally ranked UC Hastings Moot Court Competition Team. She was a regional champion of the Thomas Tang Moot Court Competition in 2010, and was recognized as the Best Oral Advocate at the national competition in Los Angeles.
Before law school, Ms. Tran earned her B.A., summa cum laude, from California State University, Los Angeles in 2008, where she was the President of the Lambda Pi Eta honor society.
Memberships & Associations
• American Bar Association
• Orange County Bar Association
• Los Angeles County Bar Association
• Association of Business Trial Lawyers
• National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
|Profile Visibility |
|#260 in weekly profile views out of 2,294 lawyers in Newport Beach, California|
|#188,439 in weekly profile views out of 1,509,616 total lawyers Overall|