- Product Liability Law
- Appellate Advocacy
|University ||Yale University, B.A., English, 2006 Law Clerk to the Honorable Leslie H. Southwick, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, 2009-10|
|Law School||University of Mississippi, J.D., magna cum laude, 2009 Editor-in-Chief, Mississippi Law Journal, 2008-09, Moot Court Board Member|
|Admitted||2010, New York; 2011, Louisiana; 2011, Mississippi; 2011, Tennessee; U.S. District Courts, Mississippi: Northern and Southern; Louisiana: Eastern District; U.S. Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit|
· Adjunct Professor, Mississippi College School of Law, 2009-2010
· American Bar Association
· Mississippi Bar Association
· New York Bar Association
· Tennessee Bar Association
· Louisiana State Bar Association
Papers, Presentations & Publications
· "When a Facebook Like Comes Back to Bite: The FDA's Approach to Social Media," Pro Te: Solutio, Vol. 6 No. 2, May 2013.
· "Communication To Your Public Relations Firm: Privileged or Not?" Pro Te: Solutio, Vol. 5 No. 3, August 2012.
· "The Challenge of Internet Anonymity: Protecting John Doe on the Internet," 26 J. MARSHALL J. OF COMPUTERS & INFO. L. 469 (2010).
|Profile Visibility |
|#259 in weekly profile views out of 3,587 lawyers in Memphis, Tennessee|
|#140,279 in weekly profile views out of 1,500,634 total lawyers Overall|