Suzanne (Suzi) Graham Grigg practices in the area of Bankruptcy and Creditor-Debtor Rights.
She is active in professional and community organizations. She holds, or has held, leadership positions for the South Carolina Bankruptcy Law Association and the International Womens Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation. She has also served on the Board of Directors for the Oliver Gospel Mission.
Suzi received a B.A. in History and German from the College of Charleston. She then spent a summer in Vienna, Austria, with a Loyola University School of Law program. Ms. Grigg finished her first year of law school at Loyola and then received her Juris Doctor from the University of Richmond School of Law. She was a Law School Admissions Representative and a member of the Christian Legal Society.
• Suzi Grigg Honored by the SC Bankruptcy Law Association Attorney Suzi Grigg has been awarded the William E.S. Robinson Public Service Award” by the SC Bankruptcy Law Association.
• South Carolina Bankruptcy Law Association - Vice President (2011-2012); Treasurer (2010); Board Member (2008-2009)
• Oliver Gospel Mission - Board Member (2007-2012)
• International Womens Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation - Board Member (2010-2011)
• Legal Elite of the Midlands - Foreclosure, 2012
• Listed in Best Lawyers in America - Mortgage Banking Foreclosure Law, 2016
Speaking & WritingRelated News
• 2015 Legal Elite of the Midlands
October 14, 2015 Overview
• Bankruptcy Law Seminar, SC Bar, 2012
• Paralegal Seminar, Bankruptcy and Creditor's Rights paralegals, 2012
• Bankruptcy Law seminar for the South Carolina Bar Association, 2008
• Chair of the South Carolina Bankruptcy Law Association seminars, 2007
Outside Nexsen Pruet
Suzi is a busy person at work - and even busier when she gets home. Why? She has twin boys to chase! Thankfully, they have lots of extended family nearby with whom they spend time on a regular basis. When they have the chance, you'll find them at the beach or near water and they will probably be planning their next trip out of town. Suzi's allegiance is to the University of South Carolina Gamecocks, not much orange in her wardrobe (although she pulls for the University of Tennessee when not playing USC). She especially enjoys cheering them on the football field. Suzi and her family are members of First Baptist Church in Columbia.