Terry Graf has spent over 35 years advising a wide variety of clients on their personal and business needs. Terry's practice encompasses individuals; families and both large and small Canadian and international corporations.
He has been involved in providing comprehensive legal advice in the area of wills, estates and trusts. He represents personal and corporate executors in the administration of estates.
He provides representation to both corporations and employees on employment law and wrongful dismissal. He has provided significant representation to Plaintiffs who have suffered from personal injuries.
Having completed the collaborative law training his family law practice now focuses on the collaborative law process. He is looking to adapt the process of collaboration to the resolution of disputes in other areas of law.
Terry has advised both pension and health & welfare trusts. In the area of health law he represents Regina Pioneer Village and related corporations.
He has done numerous transactions under the new Saskatchewan computerized land system. He advises builders, purchasers and real estate agents on all real estate needs, including completed condominiums and commercial real estate.
· Appointed Queen's Counsel, 1998
· Partner, 1995
· Partner, Graf & Zarzeczny, 1974-1995
· Admitted to the Saskatchewan Bar, 1970
Seminars & Presentations
· Sessional Lecturer, Faculty of Engineering, University of Regina (1992-96)
· Organizer, Presenter and lecturer, Saskatchewan Legal Education Society
· Presented in-house seminars for clients and presented on Family Law and Wills and Estates, Public Legal Education Association
· Presenter, Saskatchewan Trial Lawyers Association Seminar
Memberships & Associations
· Member, Law Society of Saskatchewan
· Member, Canadian Bar Association
· Member, Saskatchewan and Regina Bar Associations
· Member, Regina Estates Council
· Member, Saskatchewan Trial Lawyers Association
· Member, Past President and Past District Secretary, Regina South Rotary Club
· Member and Past President, Regina Optimist Dolphin Swim Club
· Past Trustee, Christ Lutheran Church
· Participant, MS Bike Tour
· Volunteer, Canadian Cancer Society and Salvation Army