Thomas T. Loder concentrates his practice in the areas of civil litigation, securities arbitration, trade secret and restrictive covenant injunctions, and employment law.
Admitted to practice in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, he is a member of the Pennsylvania, New Jersey State and Philadelphia bar associations. Mr. Loder is a 1984 graduate of Georgetown University Law Center and a graduate of Wesleyan University.
· The Valspar Corporation v. Van Kuren, 2012 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 111862 (W.D. Pa. Aug. 9, 2012) -- Obtained on behalf of The Valspar Corporation an injunction prohibiting the former technical manager of its Beverage Ends packaging coatings group from working for a competitor, despite the fact that there was no non-competition agreement or other post-employment restrictive covenant prohibiting him from working for a direct competitor, on the grounds that there was a substantial likelihood that he would disclose trade secrets if permitted to work for the competitor.
· Litigated over 300 temporary restraining order, preliminary and permanent injunction proceedings before federal and state courts in 36 states and before the National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD) and New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).
· Duane Morris LLP
- Partner, 2000-present
· Rubin & Associates, P.C., Paoli, Pennsylvania
- Senior Associate, 1987-2000
· Morgan, Lewis & Bockius, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Associate, 1985-1987
· Supreme Court of New Jersey
- Judicial Clerk, Honorable Stewart J. Pollock, 1984-1985
· Pennsylvania Bar Association
· New Jersey State Bar Association
· Philadelphia Bar Association
Civic and Charitable Activities
· Big Brother/Big Sister Association of Philadelphia, 1977-present
· First United Methodist Church of Germantown (Philadelphia), 1972-present
· Environmental Defense Fund, 1991-present
· Nature Conservancy, 1987-present