|Contact Info||Telephone: 215.988.7809|
|University ||University of Pennsylvania, B.A., 1971 Phi Beta Kappa|
|Law School||University of Chicago Law School, J.D., 1977 Order of the Coif|
|Admitted||1977, Pennsylvania; 1985, Florida|
|Memberships ||American Bar Association (Member, Tax Section); National Association of Bond Lawyers. |
|Born||Reading, Pennsylvania, September 7, 1949|
Timothy D. Wolfe focuses his practice on the tax law of municipal finance, particularly in private activity tests and arbitrage law. He has wide-ranging experience with the tax law requirements for both new money and refundings, including current and advance refundings.
Tim has served as a past chairman of the National Association of Bond Lawyers Arbitrage and Tax Seminar.
Areas of Concentration
· Private business use and payment tests
· Arbitrage yield restrictions and rebate
· Assessment bond financings
· Single and multifamily housing financings
Professional & Community Involvement
· Member, American Bar Association Tax Section
· Member, National Association of Bond Lawyers
Awards & Recognition
· Rated, AV Preeminent® 5.0 out of 5
· Provided tax advice and counseling for nearly every Florida financing for which the Firm has served as bond counsel since 1985.
· Served as special tax counsel to numerous issuers throughout the United States.
Publications & Presentations
Articles, Lectures & Publications
Tim is a frequent lecturer at bar association and public finance seminars.
View Ratings & Reviews
|Profile Visibility |
|#1,700 in weekly profile views out of 15,772 lawyers in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania|
|#137,516 in weekly profile views out of 1,509,349 total lawyers Overall|