|Contact Info||Telephone: 202.434.7343|
Internet: Each Attorney's Internet Address takes the following form: first initial, last name @mintz.com (e.g., email@example.com)
|University ||College of William & Mary (B.A., Economics; B.B.A., Finance, 2006)|
|Law School||William and Mary Law School, J.D., 2009|
|Admitted||Virginia; (Not Admitted in DC)|
Tim's practice* in antitrust law includes experience in the Health Care Division of the Federal Trade Commission's Bureau of Competition. While serving as an attorney with the FTC, Tim conducted and defended numerous investigational hearings and depositions of fact and expert witnesses, participated in pharmaceutical reverse payment litigation, and was selected to lead a seminar presented to attorneys and economists on investigational techniques. Tim also conducted investigations into physician joint ventures and reviewed physicians' clinical integration programs.
Tim's work with the FTC also involved reviewing and analyzing pharmaceutical patent settlement filings under the Medicare Modernization Act (MMA), in addition to then creating a comprehensive database in which to house the filings.
While in law school, Tim served as the senior notes editor for theWilliam & Mary Bill of Rights Journal. His student note was published in the journal in Spring 2009.
Recognitions & Awards
• Phi Beta Kappa
• Sharpe Community Scholar, College of William & Mary
• Alumni Prize in Business, College of William & Mary
Author,Milk Processors Soured After Rare Monopsony Ruling,Law360 (06.23.2014)
• Author,Milk Processors Soured After Federal District Court Rules They Must Face Monopsonization Claims at Trial,Antitrust Alert (06.20.2014)
• Co-author,Antitrust Hospital Merger Policy Gets a Judicial Boost - Sixth Circuit Upholds FTC Decision Challenging Hospital Merger,Antitrust Alert (04.23.2014)
• Co-author,NCAA Player Antitrust Class Action Advances to Final Round,Law360 (04.22.2014)
• Co-author,Busting Brackets: District Court Rejects NCAA's Summary Judgment Motion and Allows Student-Athletes' Suit for Publicity Compensation to March to Trial,Antitrust Alert (04.18.2014)
• Co-author,FTC Check-Up on Health Care Trends Reveals New Competitive Wrinkles-Highlights from the FTC Workshop Examining Health Care Competition,Health Lawyers Weekly (04.11.2014)
• Co-author,FTC Check-Up on Health Care Trends Reveals New Competitive Wrinkles,Antitrust Advisory (03.27.2014)
• Author,Note, The Dormant Commerce Clause: Adopting a New Standard and a Return to Principle,17 WM. & MARY BILL RTS. J. 1243 (2009)
Documents by this lawyer on Martindale.com
|Profile Visibility |
|#11,046 in weekly profile views out of 48,174 lawyers in Washington, District of Columbia|
|#171,772 in weekly profile views out of 1,519,763 total lawyers Overall|