Tina Ross concentrates her practice in the areas of commercial lending, real estate finance, real estate acquisition, development and disposition, and construction law. She represents senior and subordinate lenders in connection with a variety of commercial lending transactions including real estate and construction financings, asset based financings, secured and unsecured syndicated loans and participations, and mezzanine financings.
Areas of Concentration
· Commercial real estate and asset based finance transactions
· Construction finance, construction law, title and lien priority issues
· Loan workouts, restructures and foreclosure
· Real estate acquisition, development and disposition
Professional & Community Involvement
· Member, American Bar Association
· Member, Connecticut Bar Association
· Member, Dallas Bar Association
· Member, State Bar of Texas
Awards & Recognition
· Listed, The Best Lawyers in America, Real Estate Law, 2009-2014
· Team Member, The Legal 500 United States, "Top Tier" Firm in Real Estate, 2013
· Member, Winning Team, Chambers USA Award for Excellence, Real Estate, 2010 and 2013
· Team Member, a Law360 "Real Estate Practice Group of the Year," 2011 and 2012
· Listed, Texas' Best Lawyers, 2009-2010
· Rated, AV Preeminent® 5.0 out of 5
· Representation of national banks, institutional investors and other lenders in connection with commercial finance transactions secured by a variety of assets including commercial real estate (office, industrial, warehouse, multi-family, condominium, assisted living, hotel and resorts), inventory, and receivables.
· Representation of institutional lenders in connection with syndicated and borrowing base loan facilities.
· Representation of lenders in connection with loan workouts and restructurings.
· Representation of lenders regarding senior and subordinate debt, including intercreditor, subordination, and participation agreements.
· Representation of lenders in connection with the sale or auction of performing and non-performing loans and REO assets.
· Representation of insurance companies and other institutional investors, developers, and pension fund advisors in connection with the acquisition, sale, and/or development of office, multi-family, hotel and retail projects.
°The above representations were handled by Ms. Ross prior to her joining Greenberg Traurig, LLP.