Todd Lewis is a trial and business attorney whose practice focuses on complex business and commercial litigation, including contract disputes, business torts, noncompete agreements, trade secrets, and intellectual property disputes. Mr. Lewis also represents clients in banking and financial matters as well as construction law. He has extensive experience litigating in federal and state courts representing clients in a variety of industry areas including banking and finance, construction, insurance, and real estate.
Mr. Lewis has tried a number of cases to jury verdict and handles cases throughout the state of Arkansas and in other jurisdictions. He also has experience in defending class action matters, and has represented creditors in bankruptcy proceedings.
Mr. Lewis has been selected by The Best Lawyers in America publication in the areas of Banking and Finance Law and Commercial Litigation. He has also been selected by Super Lawyers in the area of Business Litigation. In 2008, Mr. Lewis was selected to the Northwest Arkansas Business Journal's "40 Under 40" list.
Memberships & Affiliations:
· Washington County Bar Association
· Arkansas Bar Association
· American Bar Association
· W.P. Putman American Inns of Courts
· Former corporate counsel for top Fortune 500 Company
· Obtained a jury verdict of over $800,000 in an action involving tortious interference with a contract
· Successfully represented developers in action challenging approval of the construction of one of the largest private developments in Northwest Arkansas
· Author of "The Constitutionality of Punitive Damage Awards in Arkansas: Will the Conscience of the Court be Shocked?" 47 Ark. L. Rev. 161 (1996)
· Banking and Finance
· Real Estate