- Business Disputes
- Insurance Litigation
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
|University ||Furman University, B.A., 2002|
|Law School||Wake Forest University School of Law, J.D., 2005|
|Admitted||2006, South Carolina; 2006, North Carolina; United States District Court For the District of South Carolina; United States District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina; United States District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina; United States District Court for the Western District of North Carolina; United States Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit|
Tracy Vann is a litigator practicing with the firm's Construction Group in Charlotte.
Ms. Vann represents owners, contractors and design professionals in a full range of business disputes, including claims arising from:
· Delay, scheduling or changes in scope;
· Construction or design defects;
· Insurance and indemnity agreements;
· Mechanic's liens;
· Payment/performance bonds.
She has also represented clients in state and federal courts on matters related to insurance, real property and commercial landlord/tenant litigation. Additionally, Ms. Vann assists clients with mediation, arbitration and in negotiating pre-litigation compromises.
Ms. Vann practiced previously with Hamilton Martens Ballou & Carroll in Rock Hill, SC.
· President's Award recipient, SC Bar Association, 2013
· 16th Circuit Representative, SC Young Lawyer's Division
· Diversity (Also at Columbia, South Carolina Office)
|Profile Visibility |
|#830 in weekly profile views out of 6,343 lawyers in Charlotte, North Carolina|
|#52,852 in weekly profile views out of 1,539,846 total lawyers Overall|