Victoria joined Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin's Health Care Department in the Scranton office in 2008. She concentrates her practice in medical malpractice, product liability and general liability defense. Victoria is admitted to the bars of Pennsylvania, the United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts.
Prior to joining the firm, Victoria was a partner in the Boston office of Morrison Mahoney LLP, where she practiced in the areas of medical malpractice and product liability defense.
In 2007, Victoria was listed as a Massachusetts Super Lawyer Rising Star in Boston Magazine and Massachusetts Super Lawyers Magazine Rising Stars Edition.
Victoria is a 1998 graduate of Suffolk University Law School, where she earned her juris doctor. In 1997, she studied international law in London, England, through the University of Detroit London Law Program. Victoria participated in international legal traineeships and internships in England, Slovenia and Austria. She was the director and co-founder of the Internships & Studies Abroad in International Law at Suffolk University Law School and the international director of European relations for the International Law Students Association (ILSA).
In 1994, Victoria received her Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Rhode Island. She was the 1994 student commencement speaker, captain of the University of Rhode Island debate team, president of the Debate Society and vice president of academic affairs of Alpha Delta Pi.
Victoria was born in Johannesburg, South Africa, and raised in Wellesley, Massachusetts. She is a dual citizen of the United States and South Africa. In the summer of 1997, through the American Field Service (AFS) student exchange program, she lived with a family in Finland.
• Peer Review Best Practices, NOR -PANPHA, An Association of Pennsylvania Nonprofit Senior Services, Continuing Education Conference, April 2009
Past Employment Positions
• Morrison Mahoney LLP, Boston, Massachusetts, Partner
• Donovan Hatem LLP, Boston, Massachusetts, Associate
• Burns & Levinson LLP, Boston, Massachusetts, Associate
Associations & Memberships
• Lackawanna Bar Association
• Massachusetts Bar Association
Honors & Awards
• BV® Distinguished™ by LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell
• Massachusetts Super Lawyer Rising Star , 2007
• International Association of Defense Counsel (IADC), 2006 Trial Academy, attendee
Year Joined Organization: 2008