Co-Managing Partner; Chair, Corporate Department
Mr. Felton concentrates his practice in the areas of corporate, LLC and partnership formation and operations, mergers and acquisitions, securities law, reorganizations, joint ventures, employment law, and the financing of transactions through both public and private equity and debt. He often serves as outside “in house” counsel, providing general legal advice on both day-to-day issues and major complex problems.
Mr. Felton's clients range from entrepreneurial start-ups to established middle market companies operating in a diverse variety of industries, including manufacturing, technology, food & beverage, real estate, construction and healthcare, as well as service industries. Mr. Felton also represents issuers and underwriters in public and private offerings and counsels clients concerning corporate governance and SEC compliance issues.
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America© (a trademark of Woodward/White, Inc.) in the Mergers & Acquisitions Law, Corporate Law and Securities/Capital Markets Law practice areas (1994 – present)
- Selected by Best Lawyers® (a trademark of Woodward/White, Inc.) as 2016 Woodbridge "Lawyer of the Year" in Mergers & Acquisitions Law; as 2013 Woodbridge "Lawyer of the Year" in Corporate Law; as 2012 Woodbridge "Lawyer of the Year" in Mergers & Acquisitions Law
- Listed in Chambers USA - America's Leading Lawyers for Business (a publication of Chambers and Partners) in the Corporate/M&A practice area (2003 – present)
- Listed in New Jersey Super Lawyers (a Thompson Reuters business) in the Mergers & Acquisitions practice area (2005 – present)
- Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rated AV® Preeminent (a trademark of Internet Brands, Inc.) (2001 – present).