Practice/Industry Group Overview
The commercial real estate group advises clients on the purchase and sale of specialty real estate. These facilities and projects include:
- Hotels and other hospitality facilities or projects
- Healthcare facilities including nursing homes and medical office buildings
- Land, buildings and operating businesses
- General real estate acquisition for developers and owner users.
- Land purchase for development, primarily for single, multi-family residential developments and condominiums.
- Acquisition of property for planned developments.
- Acquisition of apartment properties for conversion into multi-use and residential condominiums.
- Due diligence
Complex real estate projects often require a complicated mix of financing that may result in multi-million dollar transactions. Weissman, Nowack, Curry & Wilco’s depth of industry knowledge and access to resources have assisted clients in financing projects such as:
- Planned developments and condominiums
- Mixed use residential and condominiums
- Multi-family, single family developments including apartments and residential condominiums
- Retail, including shopping centers, malls and the retail sections of office buildings
- Industrial properties such as manufacturing facilities, buildings, leases, warehouses and business parks
Our clients benefit from our ability to represent them in:
- Acquisition and development loans
- Structuring of debt equity financing of projects.
- Portfolio financing
- Revolving credit facilities for borrower and lender
- Term loans for commercial real estate
- Construction loans for project development
Banks and other financial institutions rely on our representation in:
- Loans for commercial and multi-use properties
- Due diligence on collateral
- Structuring recourse and non-recourse obligations relating to projects
- Disposition of distressed assets
- SunTrust Bank
- Fairway Capital