- Bankruptcy Chapter 11
- Bankruptcy Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Bankruptcy Chapter 7
- Commercial Workouts
- Creditor Bankruptcy
- Debtor Bankruptcy
- Secured Transactions
- Fraudulent Conveyance
- International Bankruptcy
- Out of Court Debt Restructuring
- Pre-Bankruptcy Workouts
- Commercial Liability
- Commercial Transactions
|University ||Susquehanna University, B.Mus., Magna Cum Laude, 1980; The Ohio State University, M.A., Cum Laude, 1984|
|Law School||The Ohio State University College of Law, J.D., Order of the Coif, 1994|
|Memberships ||Delaware State Bar Association; American Bar Association; American Bankruptcy Institute; Turnaround Management Association; Delaware Bankruptcy Inns of Court.|
|Born||Wilmington, Delaware, August 12, 1958|
Bill concentrates his practice on commercial bankruptcies and restructurings in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware and has represented parties-in-interest in some of the largest and most complex commercial bankruptcies in the country. Prior to starting his own firm in June 2005, Bill was a partner in the bankruptcy department of Potter Anderson & Corroon LLP, where he was instrumental in developing the firm’s commercial bankruptcy practice. Bill became a member of SULLIVAN • HAZELTINE • ALLINSON LLC in January, 2008.
Bill has experience in virtually all aspects of commercial bankruptcy practice, and has represented debtors, creditors’ committees, financial institutions, landlords, reclamation creditors, partners, members, officers and directors of bankrupt companies and state government departments. Bill also has significant experience representing defendants in preference litigation and has been counsel to several Fortune 500 companies in multi-million dollar preference actions. Bill was admitted to the Bar of the State of Delaware in 1994 and is also admitted to practice in the United State District Court for the District of Delaware and United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
• Garnet BioTherapuetics, Inc. – Bill was lead counsel for the Debtor, a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, that had developed a cellular therapy with the potential to significantly improve the treatment of numerous diseases. The Bankruptcy Court confirmed Garnet’s plan of reorganization, which allowed Garnet to continue operations, within five months following the bankruptcy filing.
• Byers Electrical Construction, Inc. – Bill was lead counsel to the Creditors’ Committee and negotiated a plan of reorganization that resulted in the continued operations of the company and provided a significant recovery to unsecured creditors.
• NexPak Corporation – Bill was lead counsel for the Debtor, a manufacturer of packaging for CDs, DVDs, and video games. NexPak completed a sale of substantially all of its assets and confirmed a plan of liquidation.
• Moll Industries, Inc. – Bill was lead counsel for the Debtor, a manufacturer of plastic injection molded components of medical devices. Moll completed a successful sale of substantially all of its assets resulting in the continued operation of its manufacturing facility
View Ratings & Reviews
|Profile Visibility |
|#323 in weekly profile views out of 3,372 lawyers in Wilmington, Delaware|
|#132,239 in weekly profile views out of 1,585,416 total lawyers Overall|