Bill Williamson practices in the areas of real estate law, corporate law and entity formation, estate planning, probate and general business law. Bill has extensive experience in all aspects of real estate law including acquisition, construction, financing, title, leasing and divesture encompassing all categories of commercial and residential real estate. He also has a wide range of experience in counseling businesses through every aspect of the business cycle and regularly represents businesses in a full range of matters, including entity selection and formation, finance, capital structure and general contractual matters. Bill also regularly represents individuals and families with estate planning and probate administration matters. Additionally, Bill is a licensed title insurance agent in the State of Ohio and is also a title agent in the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
Bill's business background and experience give him a unique ability to provide practical legal solutions to the issues facing his clients. His goal is to add value to each and every situation and to become a trusted advisor in the continued successes of his clients. Bill also strives to provide his clients with the most prompt, efficient and cost effective service available.
• Represented lenders and borrowers in hundreds of sizeable and complex commercial real estate transactions ranging from under $1,000,000 to over $100,000,000.
• Represented numerous businesses in expanding or divesting of their business through asset purchase and sale.
• Represented numerous fiduciaries and families in navigating through the estate planning and probate administration process.
• Represented landlords and tenants in the drafting and negotiation of all types of commercial leases.
• Counseled entrepreneurs with the selection and formation of appropriate legal entities for the starting of a business.
• Represented a commercial construction company with the development of an upscale office park.
• Represented a growing healthcare company with its corporate expansion into several new markets.
• Served on the Advisory Counsel of a matured business to help identify and develop key future opportunities.
• Represented an investor group in the divesture of underperforming real estate assets.
Areas of Concentration
• Real estate finance, acquisition, leasing and title
• Estate planning and probate administration
• Contracts and general business counseling
• Corporate Law
• Corporate Law and Entity Formation
• Estate Planning
• Probate Administration
• Professional/Community Involvement
• Kentucky Bar Association
• Ohio Bar Association
• Cincinnati Bar Association
• Board of Directors of Angel's Rest Animal Sanctuary
• Board of Directors of Greater Cincinnati Golf Association
• Former Member of Board of Directors of Greater Cincinnati Golf Association Foundation
• Former Member of Board of Directors - Urban Land Institute - Young Leaders Group
• Member University of Cincinnati Real Estate Roundtable
• Member of Anderson Hills United Methodist Church
• University of Cincinnati College of Law Corporate Law Fellow
• University of Akron Men's Varsity Golf Team
Honors & Recognition
2012 Ohio Rising Star by SuperLawyers Magazine
• Property Management
• Food & Beverage
• Nonprofit Organizations
• Professional Services
Articles, Publications & Lectures
• 2004-2007 Northern Kentucky Small Business Seminar Lecturer
• 2005 Article "Organization as a Non-Profit" published Spring 2005 issue of IMPACT