William Martin is a partner in the real estate group of Kutak Rock LLP's Denver office and is a co-chair of the office's corporate department. He focuses his practice on commercial real estate and finance matters and represents financial institutions, owners, developers, tenants, contractors and investors. He routinely serves as lead counsel in a variety of complex commercial real estate lending, loan workout and restructuring, buying, selling, leasing, construction and development transactions. In addition, he manages a national group of the firm's lawyers that provides an array of corporate and real estate services to several large, national real estate investment trusts.
• Counsel to one of the largest commercial office landlords in the metro Denver metropolitan area (with over two million square feet), providing legal guidance in acquisitions, dispositions, financing and leasing matters.
• Counsel to an institutional commercial office owner with multiple office buildings along the Highway 36 corridor in the Boulder and Denver region, providing legal guidance in acquisitions, dispositions, financing and leasing matters.
• Real estate counsel to several regional health care systems with over 20 hospital campuses and multiple medical office buildings, providing legal guidance in acquisitions, dispositions, leasing, and development matters.
• Counsel to a national multifamily REIT, handling average annual deal volume of $700M consisting of acquisitions, dispositions and financings.
• Counsel to a national senior living facilities REIT, handling average annual deal volume of $1.2B in acquisitions, dispositions and financings.
July 31, 2013 Regional Hospital Acquires New Campus
November 9, 2010 Super Lawyers Chooses Kutak Rock Western Attorneys
April 6, 2010 Colorado Attorneys Named to Super Lawyers List