- Civil Litigation
- Debt Recovery
- Intellectual Property
|Education||University of Bristol (LL.B.)|
|Admitted||1986, Barrister of Lincolns Inn; 1986, Advocate and Solicitor, Commissioner for Oaths, Supreme Court of Brunei Darussalam|
|Memberships ||Member of the Law Society of Brunei Darussalam; Asian Patent Attorney Association; Asian Intellectual Property Association; Chartered Institute of Arbitrators; International Trademark Association; Sole Brunei correspondent member of ICC-Counterfeiting Intelligence Bureau. Fellow:|
|Languages||English, Malay, Mandarin|
|Born||Brunei Darussalam, 1961|
|Biography||Advocate and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Brunei Darussalam. |
- Listed as one of the leading lawyers in Brunei for Corporate/Commercial matter in Chambers Global as well as the Legal 500.
- Brunei Correspondent, Asia and Pacific Rim Section, Singapore Journal of Legal Studies since 1992.
- Intellectual Property Rights and Their Effective Resolution - A Brunei Perspective: 1997 APEC Intellectual Property Rights Business Conference In Osaka.
- Coping With Counterfeits - A Brunei Perspective: 1998 Japan - ASEAN Symposium on Intellectual Property in Bangkok.
- The Role of the Patent System in Industrial Development: 1999 Japan - ASEAN Symposium on Intellectual Property in Manila.
Bar Fellowship: of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (FCIArb).
|Transactions ||Advised the Brunei Government Forestry Department and drafted amendment to the Forest Act and the Forest Rules;- Actively involved in significant amendments to the Brunei Legal Profession Act;- Prepared the first consultative and subsequent drafts of the Constitution of the Law Society of Brunei Darussalam which was subsequently gazetted into Law;- Represented the Government of Brunei and the statutorily created Perbadanan Tabung Amanah Islam Brunei in dispute resolutions.|
|Profile Visibility |
|#1 in weekly profile views out of 27 lawyers in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam|
|#110,987 in weekly profile views out of 1,739,582 total lawyers Overall|