Criminal Defense, Family Law and Workers' Compensation Attorney Dedicated to Serving Iowa Residents
Cedar Rapids lawyer efficiently resolves your legal matters
As your attorney, I will help you understand the issues surrounding your criminal defense, family law and workers' compensation legal matters and works hard to resolve them in the most efficient and cost-effective way. I am dedicated to simplifying complex problems for my clients and getting them the best possible results.
I am committed to getting to know you as my client and nurturing our professional relationship by providing personalized attention and responsive service. You can count on me to help you through every step of the legal process. As a general practitioner with an emphasis in OWI defense, personal injury, criminal defense, divorce and family law, wills, and workers' compensation, I serve clients in Cedar Rapids and Iowa City and throughout Lynn, Johnson, Iowa, Benton, Black Hawk, Dubuque, Washington and Cedar counties in Iowa.
Problem solver who gets results
You may have a completely different experience with another law firm that focuses on the same areas of practice. Such a difference can often be attributed to the quality of service, client care and value for money the firms provide. When you choose Zach Crowdes, Attorney at Law, you can expect exceptional legal service, unsurpassed personalized attention and results that matter. We offer you:
- Clear-cut resolutions. Although I am well known as an effective trial attorney who successfully resolves cases in court, I am also a skilled negotiator who can help you obtain the most favorable settlement for your legal issues.
- Cost-effective solutions. I understand litigation can be costly. I offer free initial consultations and flexible payment plans to better serve you.
- Personalized attention. As a solo practitioner, I am able to give my clients the one-on-one attention they deserve. I spend time with you, listen to your concerns and clearly answer any questions you may have.
Let me be your general practice lawyer
I can assist you with:
- Criminal law. I defend people against all types of felony and misdemeanor charges, from violent crimes such as assault or burglary to OWI, drug possession and other alcohol-related crimes. I carefully review the facts of your case, including the actions of police and prosecutors, to identify all potential defenses, including violation of your constitutional rights.
- Family law. I handle all matters related to contested and uncontested divorces, including custody, child support, alimony, and real estate and asset division. I always work to secure the best outcome for my clients and their families.
- Workers' compensation. I handle all matters concerning workers' compensation recovery. The workers' compensation process is complicated and it can be a long time before you receive final payment. Even when that final payment is received, it may not be sufficient to cover both the bills that have piled up and future medical costs. I represent injured workers, assisting my clients in obtaining an amount that will cover these expenses. I can help any worker who has suffered permanent or partial disability resulting from an injury suffered while on the job.
- Personal Injury.