|University ||University of Pittsburgh, B.A., magna cum laude, 2003|
|Law School||University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D., 2008 - Member, Journal of Technology Law & Policy|
|Admitted||2008, Pennsylvania; 2011, California|
Zeina Kazour practices in the area of real estate law. Ms. Kazour has represented major banks, commercial mortgage lenders and commercial loan servicers in a wide range of real estate, commercial lending and loan servicing issues, and has experience with CMBS, REMIC, property law, land use law and real estate development issues.
Ms. Kazour is a 2008 graduate of the University of Pittsburgh School of Law, where she was a member of the Journal of Technology Law & Policy, and a magna cum laude graduate of the University of Pittsburgh.
· Duane Morris LLP - Associate, 2014-present
· Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP - Associate, 2012-2014
· Philz Coffee, Inc. - Operations Manager, 2010-2011
· Pepper Hamilton LLP - Associate, 2008-2009
· Urban Redevelopment Authority of Pittsburgh - Project Manager, 2004-2005
· Northside Leadership Conference - Real Estate Development Department, 2002-2004
|Profile Visibility |
|#1,649 in weekly profile views out of 19,775 lawyers in San Francisco, California|
|#140,963 in weekly profile views out of 1,537,162 total lawyers Overall|