Monitor Well, Manage Well: Best Practices for Protecting the Company, Directors and Officers, and Yourself
Thursday, November 16, 2006
2:30 - 7:00 pm
- What does a Director’s duty of good faith really mean today?
- D&O insurance and indemnification—assessing coverage and advising executives
- Effectively managing board communications, meetings and training
- The expanding role of general counsel as trusted adviser, informed gatekeeper and advocate of good corporate governance
- Identifying and mitigating risk
John Seethoff, Vice President and Deputy General Counsel, Finance & Operations, Microsoft Corporation
Nancy E. Paridy, Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Government Affairs/Corporate Secretary, Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago
Law firm host
Foley & Lardner LLP
Request an invitation to this session.