- ITC Institutes Investigation (337-TA-924) Regarding Certain Light Reflectors And Components
- August 14, 2014 | Author: Eric W. Schweibenz
- Law Firm: Oblon, McClelland, Maier & Neustadt, L.L.P. - Alexandria Office
On August 7, 2014, the U.S. International Trade Commission issued a press release announcing their vote to institute an investigation of Certain Light Reflectors And Components, And Packaging, and Related Advertising Thereof (Inv. No. 337-TA-924).
The investigation is based on a June 20, 2014 and July 11, 2014 amended complaint filed by Sunlight Supply, Inc. and IP Holdings, LLC - both of Vancouver, Washington - alleging violation of Section 337 in the importation into the U.S. and sale of certain light reflectors and components, packaging, and related advertising that infringe one or more claims of U.S. Patent Nos. 7,641,367; D634,469; D644,185 and D545,485.
According to the Notice of Investigation, the Commission has identified the following as the respondents in this investigation:
- Sinowell (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. of China
- Sinohydro Ltd. of China
- Groco Enterprises, LLC of Bellevue, Washington
- Good Nature Garden Supply of Sacramento, California
- Aqua Serene, Inc. of Eugene, Oregon
- Aurora Innovations, Inc. of Eugene, Oregon
- Big Daddy Garden Supply, Inc. of Ukiah, California
- Bizright, LLC of City of Industry, California
- The Hydro Source II, Inc., of Santa Fe Springs, California
- Insun, LLC of Bellevue, Washington
- Lumz'N Blooms, Ltd. Corp. of Apopka, Florida
- Parlux LP of Snohomish, Washington
- Silversun, Inc. of Gig Harbor, Washington
- Zimbali Group, Inc. of Bellevue, Washington
Lastly, Chief ALJ Charles E. Bullock issued a notice indicating that he will be the presiding Administrative Law Judge in this investigation.