Rating by other lawyers:
Voted by other lawyers for rating "Best Lawyers in America" 2007 to present
- 1990-1992, Legislative Assistant, Senator Pete V. Domenici, Washington D.C.
- Author: "The International Criminal Court and
the Crime of Aggression," 64 Nordic Journal of International Law, p. 223 (1995)
- 17 years with McGinn, Carpenter, Montoya & Love, P.A.
Memberships, Appointments & Service:
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- New Mexico Trial Lawyers Association (NMTLA)
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL)
- New Mexico Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- New Mexico Trial Lawyers Association
-- Member of Board of Directors, 1998 - 2005
-- Treasurer, 2001-2002
-- Columnist for the NMTLA Journal, 2002 - 2005
- Adjunct Professor, University of New Mexico Law School, 2003 - 2005
- Appointed member of Judicial Nominating Commission and Rules Committees
- Reported Case: State v. Nunez, 129 NM 163, 2 P.3rd 264 (1999) (as amicus curiae for the New Mexico Criminal Defense Lawyers Association)
- Regular speaker at continuing legal education seminars 1999-present with an emphasis in legal presentation technology and crime victims' rights
Voted by other lawyers for rating “Best Lawyers in America” 2007 to present.
Selected to Super Lawyers.