Mr. Horowitz graduated from Arizona State University in Tempe, Arizona, with a bachelor’s degree in history and a certificate of emphasis in Slavic studies. He earned his juris doctor at Columbia Law School in New York City. He lives in Phoenix, Arizona with his wife and two daughters.
Recent Posts by Louis W. Horowitz
• Fee Shifting Returns For Subsequent Purchaser Implied Warranty Claims In Arizona
• Recent developments in Arizona’s statutory scheme and case law limit a Plaintiff’s ability to recover attorney fees in residential construction defect cases.
• NEW ARIZONA DECISION ON “SUBCONTRACTOR EXCEPTION” TO THE “YOUR WORK EXCLUSION”
• THE ARIZONA SUPREME COURT DENIES PETITION FOR REVIEW OF SULLIVAN DECISION
• Sullivan v. Pulte Home Corp.
(Also at Tempe, Arizona Office)
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.