- 4.9/5.0 (3 reviews)
When you've been injured due to someone's negligence or reckless behavior everything is overwhelming. Insurance companies are calling, medical bills are piling up, and you're just trying to recover not only physically, but also a lifestyle interrupted. You need more than a file in a cabinet, you need an attorney who understands that your claim is more than the amount of your bills. At Curcio Law we get to know our clients to better understand their priorities and we make it our priority that each client receives the very best treatment throughout the process.
Curcio Law does not strive for a hasty resolution, we are committed to giving each client the best resolution to their claim, inside or out of court. We understand that every personal injury case is different and we know that when an accident or injury occurs evidence must be gathered before memories fade. We are committed to providing individual dedication and advice to our clients to better their understanding through the often complex legal process.
As extremely experienced trial attorney's you can rest assured that we will be aggressive in your stead in order to achieve the best solution for you. We also understand that this is a difficult time emotionally and financially and thus Curcio Law works on contingency, meaning you won't pay any attorney's fees unless you receive compensation. Attorney Curcio at Curcio Law is innovative, passionate, and genuine. If you or a loved one has sustained an injury due to someone else's negligence contact Curcio Law today either online or at 703.666.8858.
• Automobile Collision (June, 2010) - neck, back, head & shoulder injuries - $700K settlement after mediation.
• Automobile Collision (August, 2010) - rear-end accident, neck injury with surgery - $500K settlement.
• Automobile Collision (September, 2010) - broken ribs, $100K settlement.
• 3 vehicle collision-neck, low back, shoulder injuries requiring multiple surgeries, brain injury-$700,000 settlement.
• Wrongful Death: collision with police car - $1.5 million settlement.
• Personal Injury: automobile / moped collision - $237,500 settlement.
• Taxicab Accident - $100,000 settlement.
• Automobile Collision: passenger soft tissue injury - $95,000 jury verdict.
• Brain injury: tractor-trailer/automobile collision - Confidential settlement.
• Wrongful Death: tractor trailer/automobile collision - The insurance company agreed to pay a confidential sum to settle the case.
Specific Areas of Practice for our Alexandria office:
3.3/5.0 Review for Curcio Law on 06/07/11 in Personal Injury.
Case load was too much to deal with a small claim like mine. Or was it that they didn't want to waste there time trying to fight for a small claim like mine. Thank Curcio
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.