Phill Bettis is a 1980 Emory University Lamar School of Law graduate who has practiced law in his hometown of Cumming, Georgia since being admitted to the State Bar of Georgia in 1980. Phill also obtained his BBA from Mercer University, Atlanta in 1976. In May of 2001 he established his own practice specializing in real estate and dispute resolution. In January 2014, Phill was appointed a part-time Associate Magistrate Judge in Forsyth County.
As a native of Forsyth County, Phill enjoys taking an active role in the community.
Aside from his law office and community activities, Phill enjoys history, archaeology, travel, and writing.
Charitable Endeavors & Recognitions
• Chairman of The Benjamin F. Brady Foundation
• 2004 Volunteer of the Year by the Metro Atlanta YMCA
• 2005 Chairman of the State Bar of Georgia Committee on Professionalism
• Georgia Super Lawyer for 2005, 2009, 2010, and 2018
• Board Member of North Georgia Community Foundation
• Board Member of No Longer Bound
• Board Member of Forsyth County Community Foundation
• Column for The Forsyth County News• The Little Book of Annoying Questions
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.