- 4.2/5.0 44 reviews
FOR THE PLAINTIFF
- Anderson v. Hensley, $1,036,733.30 Jury Verdict on 3/12/15 in McDuffie County Superior Court, Ga. (record personal injury jury verdict for McDuffie Co.)
- Vann v. Finley — double fatality trailer fire, over $4,000,000 recovered from three defendants. Defeated City of Augusta on claims of official and sovereign immunity in the trial court, Ga. Court of Appeals, and Ga. Supreme Court (2008-2012) (record wrongful death settlement against Augusta, Ga.)
• Hill v. USA Truck Inc., - $3,000,000 jury verdict in Federal Court in Anderson, South Carolina in a tractor trailer v. bicycle wreck case that resulted in a broken leg and minor brain injury to client. (2007)
• Daniel v. Atl. Gas Light Co. — substantial confidential settlement in a wrongful death case resulting from negligent inspection of water heater (2011).
• Curry v. Board of Regents of Georgia, MCG Hospital - $1,530,000 structured settlement for two surviving minor children against the Medical College of Georgia for failure to diagnose and treat a cerebral brain aneurysm of their 27 year old mother (2003)
• Williams v. APAC and SC DOT - $1,050,000 cash settlement in favor of a 50 year old wife, mother, grandmother, and worker who was driving to work in the rain when she hit a patch of standing water on defective section of I-20 in Aiken, S. C. and hydroplaned into trees (2004)
• Peterson v. Board of Regents/MCG Hospital - $777,000 cash/structured settlement for a wife and two children against several doctors of the Medical College of Georgia for failure to diagnose and treat colon cancer of one of its landscaping employees (1999)
• Wilson v. Drew Enterprises - $650,000 cash settlement against a tractor trailer company in personal injury case (2011)
• Morris v. Willie Smith and Waste Mgmt. - $800,000 cash settlement in wreck between logging truck and commercial trash truck (2000).
Georgia Trial Lawyer's Association - Vice President and Super Champion Member 2011. Active member since 1999.
American Association for Justice - active member since 2000
Southern Trial Lawyer's Association - active member since 2007
Melvin M. Belli Society - active member since 2009
State Bar of Georgia - active member since 1993. Board of Governors candidate in 2011.
Augusta Bar Assoc. - active member 1993-2012
Atlanta Bar Assoc. - active member since 2013
Dekalb Co. Bar Assoc. - active member since 2013.
Specific Areas of Practice for our Atlanta office:
5.0/5.0 on 09/13/13
Mr. Neal was very sympathetic and yet very aggressive with the opposition when demanding settlement for our claim. We were actually able to settle th... Read more
Mr. Neal was very sympathetic and yet very aggressive with the opposition when demanding settlement for our claim. We were actually able to settle this matter through mitigation and in a matter of months instead of years.