- Listed as one of the leading lawyers in Brunei for Corporate/Commercial matter in Chambers Global as well as the Legal 500.
- Brunei Correspondent, Asia and Pacific Rim Section, Singapore Journal of Legal Studies since 1992.
- Intellectual Property Rights and Their Effective Resolution - A Brunei Perspective: 1997 APEC Intellectual Property Rights Business Conference In Osaka.
- Coping With Counterfeits - A Brunei Perspective: 1998 Japan - ASEAN Symposium on Intellectual Property in Bangkok.
- The Role of the Patent System in Industrial Development: 1999 Japan - ASEAN Symposium on Intellectual Property in Manila.
of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (FCIArb).
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.