- The Emerging Popularity of Interval Funds
- May 31, 2017 | Authors: Steven B. Boehm; Harry S. Pangas; Payam Siadatpour
- Law Firm: Eversheds Sutherland (US) LLP - Washington Office
In the past few months, there has been a considerable upsurge in interest in interval funds by money managers in light of the investor demand and appetite for them. In their article of Law360, Eversheds Sutherland (US) attorneys Steven Boehm, Harry Pangas and Payam Siadatpour provide a brief overview of interval funds and explore the following:
- How do interval funds raise capital?
- Are there any novel aspects about the interval fund offering process as compared to the offering process for other nontraded products?
- What are the key operational considerations in managing an interval fund?
- Why are investors and money managers flocking to interval funds?