Education and Training
- 1992-1997 -Bachelor's degree in Law
- 1991-1994 -Bachelor's degree of Translation and Interpretation (German& French) at University
- 1989-1990- Senior student at Itahca High School, Ithaca, New York State, US.
- 2003 - University expert in Export management
- 2014 - Expert in insolvency law
- Lecturer at Business School MBA teaching "International Trading & Law"
- Lecturer at School of Tourism teaching "An introduction to law"
- Member of The Lawyer`s Bar Association of Las Palmas
- Member of the Hispanic-German Association of Jurists
- Member of the litigation and tax group at the international association Consulegis
- 2005- Dr. Frühbeck abogados SLP
- 2002- 2005- Independent lawyer admitted and lecturer at Business School
- 2000-2002- Export manager in Burmen SL
- 1997- 1999- Independent Lawyer (international litigation and legal advisor)
- Since I joined the international Law Firm Dr. Frühbeck Abogados SLP in 2005 the main area of practice has been corporate law and dispute resolution and litigation. My previous experience as independent lawyer running my own firm has allowed me include the private civil law as area of practice together with foreign investitions in the Canary islands. Having worked as Export Manager for the canarian companies has given me experience to watch the legal issues from a practical point of view.
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.