Ken West has for the past twenty-five years earned an AV® rating from Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition available for professional ability and ethics. Prior to forming Abrams & West in 1984, Mr. West was the senior litigation partner at the law firm of Levitan, Ezrin, West & Kerxton, Chtd. Prior to that, he served as a trial attorney in the criminal and tax divisions of the District of Columbia Office of the Corporation Counsel.
Ken West has had the distinct honor of serving as Chairman of the Montgomery County Judicial Selections Committee, and has also served as an officer in the Montgomery County Bar Association. In addition, Mr. West has been on the Board of Directors for the Montgomery County Bar Foundation, and has served as a court-appointed mediator and arbitrator. He is also a Bencher with the Rockville chapter of the Inn's of Court.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Montgomery County Executive Board, Officer
- Maryland Bar Association, Officer, Member and Executive Board
- Montgomery County Bar Foundation, Board Member
- Bethesda Advisory Commission, Board Member
- Bethesda/Chevy Chase Chamber of Commerce, Board Member
- Rockville Inn's of Court, Bencher
Past Employment Positions
- Levitan, Ezrin, West & Kerxton, Chtd., Partner, 1973-1984
- District of Columbia, Office of the Corporation Counsel, Trial Attorney, 1970-1972
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.