- 5.0/5.0 (3 reviews)
Mike received his Juris Doctorate from the University of Montana School of Law. While in law school, he was a member of the Moot Court Team. He received his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from Montana State University.
Mike has spoken at various seminars on general real estate law, title insurance law, land use and development, foreclosure of real and personal property interests and hazardous waste liability in real estate transactions.
Honors & Awards
AV Preeminent Rating by Martindale-Hubbell
Best Lawyers in America for Commercial Litigation and Real Estate Law (2001-present)
Best Lawyers’ 2011 Real Estate Law “Lawyer of the Year” in Billings
Chambers USA - Leading Lawyers in Business, Real Estate
Mountain States Super Lawyers for Business Litigation (2007, 2009-2017)
• fellow, American College of Real Estate Lawyers
• National Association of Bond Lawyers
• Montana Land Title Association
• American Land Title Association
• Yellowstone Area Bar Association
• State Bar of Montana
• American Bar Association (member of the section on Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law and the section on Law Practice Management)
• Graduate, Leadership Montana, 2006
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.