- 4.7/5.0 (18)
Environmental Litigation Group, P.C. was founded in 1990 in Birmingham, Alabama, a town known for its steel mills and foundries. Environmental Litigation built its practice on asbestos litigation through the successful representation of thousands of individual clients.
We have earned a reputation with our clients as dedicated, honest, and hard-working toxic tort trial lawyers. Our reputation among defendant companies as being "tough, but fair" has enabled us to succeed where other firms may have failed.
Proven strategies for toxic exposure litigation
Our attorneys and staff are efficient and highly skilled in:
- Working up liability cases
- Establishing the causation to support the claims
- Collecting and analyzing critical case and client-related information
- Responding to complex discovery
- Processing claims
Despite our growth, we still believe that client interests come first, and we are continually committed to offering the highest level of representation and service on behalf of our clients.
Help for the community
Our concern for those injured by environmental exposure doesn't stop in the courtroom. ELG has contributed well over $1 million to charities including the UAB Comprehensive Cancer Center. We also work with various municipalities in developing long-term strategies to decrease toxic pollution and restore a healthy environment to communities.
We focus on:
- Toxic Exposure
- Coke Oven Emissions
- Benzene, Creosote, Vinyl Chloride, MTBE, TCE
- Heavy Metals
- Ongoing Toxic Exposure Cases
- Monsanto - East St. Louis, Illinois
- ABC Coke/Drummond Co., Birmingham, Alabama
- International Paper
- BPS Chemical, Helena, Arkansas
- Texas Oil Pipeline Property Damage And Royalty Recovery
- Pharmaceuticals / Medical Equipment
- Pollution-Free Community Projects
Seeking justice one client at a time
Environmental Litigation Group, P.C. is a persistent and successful advocate for toxic and environmental exposure victims nationwide. We have particular experience litigating asbestos and other toxic torts in Alabama, Texas, Washington, D.C., and a number of other states through co-counsel relationships.
Contact us for a free consultation and to see the difference 20 years of environmental litigation experience can make in your case.
Specific Areas of Practice for our Birmingham office: