Real Estate Law:
• Ongoing representation of two major financial services companies in all forms of leasing matters including drafting and negotiating office and retail leases and subleases, lease-related conflicts, and the review and negotiation of subordination, non-disturbance and attornment agreements and estoppel certificates.
• Represented a major financial services company in connection with lease of 215,000+ square feet of office space in downtown Boston.
• Ongoing representation of several landlords in downtown Boston and the surrounding suburban market in all aspects of leasing, including the drafting and negotiation of office leases, amendments, and related contracts.
• Represented commercial property owner in the restructuring of real estate portfolio, including formation of limited liability companies to hold such assets, and drafting of conveyance documents and other title related matters.
• Represented prospective purchaser of industrial property during negotiation of purchase and sale agreements and coordinated due diligence regarding site.
Sensitivity Training: Multiple Chemical Sensitivity and The ADA, 25 B.C. Envtl. Aff. L. Rev. 485.
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.