Dina E. Conlin advises clients in many aspects of commercial real estate transactions, representing sellers and purchasers of commercial property, land owners in ground leasing and development projects, and private companies with respect to the real estate aspect of mergers and stock purchases. She also advises clients on zoning and other land use matters. Dina has wide-ranging experience with projects on public lands, having represented a public agency in the ground leasing and development of lands involving public rights-of-way and state and federal oversight.
• Commercial real estate transactions
• Commercial leasing (ground and space leases)
• Commercial development
• Land use
Recognition & Leadership
Awards & Accolades
• Team Member, Chambers USA Award for Excellence, Real Estate, 2013 and 2017-2018
• Team Member, a U.S. News - Best Lawyers®, "Law Firm of the Year" in Real Estate Law, 2015
• Team Member, The Legal 500 United States, "Top Tier" Firm in Real Estate, 2013 and 2014
• Team Member, a Law360 "Real Estate Practice Group of the Year," 2012-2013 and 2015
• Listed, Super Lawyers magazine, "Rising Star," 2009-2010
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.