Peter Feaman is a trial attorney with over 30 years experience specializing in real estate, business, land use, probate and trust litigation. In July, 2011, Mr. Feaman was recognized by Florida Trend magazine as on of Florida's "Elite Layers" in the field of business and commercial litigation.
In February, 2010, Mr. Feaman obtained a Jury Verdict in the Palm Beach County Circuit Court in excess of $10,000,000.00 in a case involving fraud, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty and breach of the Family and Medical Leave Act.
Civil and Legal Activities
National Committeeman, Republican Party of Florida, 2012-2016
Appointed by Governor Rick Scott to the 4th District Court of Appeal Nominating Commission, 2011
Member - Executive Board, Republican Party of Florida (RPOF), 2005-present
RPOF statewide Chairman - Committeeman/Woman's Caucus, 2009-present
Member - Palm Beach County Zoning Commission, 2003-2007
Appointed by Governor Jeb Bush to the 15th Judicial Circuit Nominating Commission, 2001
Appointed by Governor Jeb Bush to the Palm Beach County Housing Authority, 2001
President - Boca Raton Central Rotary Club, 2006-2007
Appointed by Governor Bob Martinez to the 4th District Court of Appeal Nominating Commission, 1988
In 2007, Mr. Feaman published a book entitled "WAKE UP, AMERICA!" His second book, "THE NEXT NIGHTMARE," which includes a foreword by Congressman Allen West, was published in March, 2012. Mr. Feaman has appeared on Fox News and spoken on many radio talk shows throughout the United States to discuss political issues and the threat of radical Islam.
Mr. Feaman concentrates his practice in probate and trust litigation; real estate, construction and business litigation; and healthcare litigation, including Medicaid and Medicare audits and appeals.
- 90% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- "Wake Up, America!", Woodmont Publishers, 2007
- HCA, Inc.
- Dr. Jeffrey Penner
- Kellerco Construction Co, Inc.
- Randall Stofft Architects, P.A.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- South Palm Beach County Bar Association, Director, 1987 - 1993
- Fourth District Court of Appeal Nominating Commission, 1988 - 1992
- Boca Central Rotary Club, past president
- Palm Beach County Zoning Commission, 2005 - 2008
- Florida Bar's Grievance Committee for Palm Beach County, former member
- Fifteenth Judicial Circuit Nominating Commission, 1999 - 2002
- Palm Beach County Housing Authority, 1998 - 2002
- Republican Party of Florida, Executive Board Member
- Palm County Bar Association, Member, Guardianship Education Committee
Past Employment Positions
- Hodgson Russ LLP, Partner, 2005 - 2009
- Adorno & Yoss, P.A., Shareholder, 2003 - 2005
- Buckingham, Doolittle & Burroughs, Partner, 1997 - 2003
- Beta Theta Pi