Since its inception, Drew Eckl & Farnham has been committed to creating a work environment that is both inclusive and diverse. Above all, we seek to hire the most talented people for every position.
Seeking out the best, we have been a leader among Atlanta law firms in hiring women and minority attorneys who have consistently held leadership positions in our firm.
Our Diversity Action Committee actively promotes and monitors diversity initiatives at Drew Eckl & Farnham. We seek to expand these initiatives through involvement in a variety of professional and community service organizations.
We have established a company that is a pleasure to work for and work with, by hiring talented, well-rounded people from all backgrounds.
- Does the firm have a disaster recovery plan in place? No
Matter Budgeting and Financial Management
- Does the firm establish formal budgets for client engagements? Yes
- Are bills submitted electronically? Yes
Number of Associates who are...
- Non-minority Males 30
- Minority Males 3
- Non-minority Females 11
- Minority Females 5
Number of Of Counsel who are...
- Non-minority Males 2
- Non-minority Females 2
- Minority Females 1
- Does the firm have a knowledge management program? No
Number of Partners who are...
- Non-minority Males 22
- Minority Males 4
- Non-minority Females 4
- Minority Females 1
- Does the firm have preferred vendor relationships? Yes
- Does the firm conduct end of matter reviews? Yes
Litigation General Best Practices
- Does the firm have a formalized new associate litigation training/mentoring program? Yes
- Does the firm's litigation department have a structured approach to early case assessment? For example: Does your firm implement a standard approach to determine risks and strengths early in a case to assess trial or settlement options? Yes
- Does the firm have an established records management team to assist clients with records retention, compliance and litigation preparedness? Yes
Litigation eDiscovery Best Practices
- Does the firm have an established eDiscovery Committee? No
- Does your firm have any educational programs designed to address the changing federal rules of civil procedure? Yes
- Does the firm have a standardized litigation hold program in place for its clients? Yes
- Does your firm have a standardized protocol to guide client data collection? (i.e. Maintaining chain of custody, utilizing forensically sound procedures) Yes
- Does the firm have a standardized protocol to guide processing clients' edata? (i.e. all data produced in PDF, meta data preserved?) Yes
- Does the firm have a standardized approach for document reviews across practice groups (i.e. established protocol for eDiscovery review depending on the needs of the case) Yes
Number of Finance Professionals who are...
Number of Librarians who are...
Number of Human Resources Professionals who are...
Number of Technology Professionals who are...
Number of Administrative Professionals who are...