• 2003 up to present: Partner at Sanchez, Lupi & Associates (Argentina - United States).
• 1999 - 2003: Associate Attorney at Neff Law Group LLP (California, United States).
• 1993 - 1998: Federal Secretary at the Federal Prosecutor's Office No. 1 (Buenos Aires, Argentina).
Best of Business Software Alliance Award (Washington, DC, 1999). Contributor to the Government's Software Legalization Decree, Costa Rica, 2002. Contributor to the United States Trade Representative's Special 301 Report for Argentina, Mexico, Chile, Peru, Venezuela, and Costa Rica, 1999 to 2003. Advisor during the negotiations of the Caribbean Basin Agreements (CBTPA and CBA) and Central America Free Trade Agreement (CAFTA), 2002 and 2003. Contributor to the World Bank's Report "Investing Across Borders Project in Argentina 2012".
Westbridge Agricultural Products, a California Corporation (California, United States);
Navayo Technologies (Germany - Hungary);
Sofape S.A. (Sao Paulo, Brazil);
Maritima Heinlein S.A. (Buenos Aires, Argentina);
Sepeco S.A. (Martínez, Argentina);
OKSA Shinkyokushin (Argentina - Japan)
Funckenhausen S.A. (Argentina)
Coin Control S.A. (Argentina)
• Contributor to "Investing Across Borders project in Argentina" , WORLD BANK - International Finance Corporation -2012-
• "Net Neutrality: New Rules in the United States," Prensario TI, Argentina, February 2012-
• "Software Patent v. Copyright," Prensario TI, Argentina - 2005 -
• "Software License Agreements," Prensario TI, Argentina - 2005 -
• "Internet Security Rules," Prensario TI, - 2005 -
• "International Transfer of Technology" CESSI, Buenos Aires, Argentina -2004-
Teaching Experience and Conferences:
• Invited Law Professor, University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), California, USA - 2002-
Invited professor to the course "International Intellectual Property" of Professor David Nimmer;
• Law Professor of "International Law," University of Salta, Buenos Aires, Argentina - 1996 and 1997 -
• Speaker at the Conference "International Software License Agreements," Technology Companies Chamber of Argentina (CESSI), Buenos Aires, Argentina - 2004 -
• Speaker at the Conference "Legal and Taxation Aspects of International Technology Transfers," Argentine - German Business Chamber (CADICAA), Buenos Aires, Argentina - 2005 -
• Speaker at the Seminar "International Litigation and Arbitration," Technology Companies Chamber of Argentina (CESSI), Buenos Aires, Argentina - 2005 -
Registered Industrial Property Agent, Argentine Industrial Property Office - INPI - 2004.
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.