• 2003 up to present: Partner at Sanchez, Lupi & Associates (Argentina - United States).
• 2000 - 2003: Associate Attorney at Neff Law Group LLP (California, United States).
• 1994 - 1998: Senior Legal Counsel at the Argentine Ministry of Economy.
• 1993 - 1994: Clerk at the Commercial Court of Appeals of the City of Buenos Aires.
• Honorary Mention, Business Software Alliance (Washington, DC, 2003). Contributor to the United States Trade Representative's Special 301 Report Chile, Peru, Venezuela, 2000 to 2003. Advisor during the negotiations of the Free Trade Agreement between the United States and Chile, the Caribbean Basin Agreements (CBTPA and CBA), and Central America Free Trade Agreement (CAFTA), 2002 and 2003. Contributor to the World Bank's Report "Investing Across Borders Project in Argentina 2012." Contributor to the Rule of Law Index Team's "The World Justice Project, 2012."
Sivam Vernici (Argentina - Italy);
Maritima Heinlein S.A. (Argentina);
Coin Control S.A. (Argentina);
Navayo Technologies (Germany - Hungary).
• Contributor to "Investing Across Borders Project in Argentina 2012," World Bank - International Finance Corporation - 2012-
• Contributor to "The World Justice Project, 2012", Rule of Law Index Team - 2012-
• "Trademark Principle of Specialty, Case Law of the Federal Civil and Commercial Court of Appeals of the City of Buenos Aires", Jurisprudencia Argentina, Lexis Nexis - 2005-
• "Industrial Property in Argentina", Argentine - German Chamber of Commerce - 2005-
• "International Technology Transfer", CESSI, Argentina - 2004 -
Teaching Experience and Conferences:
• Law Professor of "Legal and Commercial Obligations", Universidad de Belgrano, Argentina - 2012 and 2013-
• Law Professor of "Commercial Law - Bankruptcy", University of Salvador - 1994 to 1998-
• Law Professor of "Commercial Law - Contracts", University of Salvador - 1995 to 1998 -Speaker at the Conference "International Software License Agreements," Technology Companies Chamber of Argentina (CESSI), Buenos Aires, Argentina - 2004-
• Speaker at the Conference "Legal and Taxation Aspects of International Technology Transfers," Argentine - German Business Chamber (CADICAA), Buenos Aires, Argentina - 2005-
• Speaker at the Seminar "International Litigation and Arbitration," Technology Companies Chamber of Argentina (CESSI), Buenos Aires, Argentina - 2005-
Registered Industrial Property Agent, Argentine Industrial Property Office - INPI - 1994.
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.