Garrett is an Associate in the Commercial Litigation group in our Calgary office.
Garrett maintains a general litigation practice, and has experience in energy related litigation, administrative and regulatory matters, and conflict of laws disputes. Garrett assists clients in these areas, and has experience in proceedings at the Alberta Provincial Court and the Court of Queen's Bench.
Garrett both summered and articled at with the firm.
Publications & Presentations
• Co-Author, "Saskatchewan Court Addresses ROFR Obligations in Light of the Duty of Honest Performance of Contracts," The Resource: BLG Energy Blog, July 12, 2016.
• Member, Law Society of Alberta
• Member, Calgary Bar Association
• Volunteer, Children's legal & Educational Resource Centre (CLERC)
• Volunteer, BLG Reads to Kids