Louise Lee is a partner in our Securities and Capital Markets Group in our Calgary office. Louise focuses her practice on corporate and securities law. She advises clients on mergers, acquisitions and other business combinations of public and private issuers, including take-over bids, amalgamations and plans of arrangements and other corporate reorganizations as well as financing transactions, including public and private offerings of debt, equity and convertible securities. Louise also assists clients to ensure compliance with corporate and securities regulatory requirements, including continuous disclosure requirements, and she advises investment fund managers on legal issues relating to the establishment and administration of various investment products.
Publications & Presentations
• Speaker, BLG’s Investment Management Breakfast Series, Focus on Funds, November 2011.
• Speaker, BLG’s Regulatory Spring Fever in the Exempt Markets Breakfast Seminar, June 2015.
Rankings & Recognitions
• Recognized in the 2018 edition of Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory (Corporate Mid-Market and Private Equity)
• Chair, BLG Reads to Kids Program (Calgary office)
• Member, National Diversity Committee
•Member, Canadian Bar Association, Securities Law
•Member, Calgary Bar Association
•Chair, BLG Reads to Kids Program (Calgary office)
•Member, National Diversity Committee
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.