Lyles & Associates, LLC, is an established law firm in Charleston, South Carolina. Attorneys Robert Lyles and Bill Lyles have a combined 40 years of legal practice experience in a full range of legal services to the development and construction industries, including:
- Contract preparation and analysis
- Representation in construction litigation, mediation, negotiation and arbitration
- Risk management and litigation avoidance
- Contract administration assistance
- Representation in personal injury, wrongful death and property loss disputes
At Lyles & Associates, LLC, we know how the system works and how your legal challenge will likely play out. By protecting your interests on the front end of a transaction, and by drawing on four decades of experience to anticipate the likely result of litigation, we can work effectively to safeguard your assets and save you money.
Do you need to draft or review and sign a construction contract? Are you unsure whether to pursue litigation in a dispute? We can determine which contract clauses bring a real threat to your interests. We can help parties avoid issues and conflicts, and decide how to handle conflicts in the event they nonetheless occur. We can work to accurately determine the likely costs and benefits of pursuing litigation.