- 2.8/5.0 (3 reviews)
Firm founder and attorney Larry L. Miller and attorney Tracy Banks dedicate themselves to getting clients' lives back on track through resolution of their legal matters.
The firm handles cases relating to:
- Bankruptcy - Stop harassing calls from creditors and get relief with the help of our Charlottesville bankruptcy law firm. Learn more about our bankruptcy services
- Foreclosures - If your bank is threatening to foreclose on your property, an experienced attorney can advise you on your options. Learn more about our foreclosure legal services
- Mortgages - If you own a home and are over the age of 62, we can advise you about whether a reverse mortgage can help you get the cash you need to finance your retirement. Learn more about our mortgage legal services
- Real estate - From purchase and sales transactions to conflict resolution through litigation, our Charlottesville real estate law firm protects your best interests and your rights. Learn more about our real estate legal services
- Family law - Every family needs legal support and guidance at some stage. We routinely assist families with divorce, spousal support, child custody and visitation, child support, adoption, modifications, Social Security Disability, workers compensation and elder law. Learn more about our family law services
With more than 30 years of combined experience, the attorneys and professional staff at Miller Law Group, P.C. have worked hard to protect what's important to our clients, including their assets and their families. Call us locally at 434.202.5293 or contact us online today for your FREE APPOINTMENT. Our law firm is located behind the Senior Center and is handicapped-accessible. Parking is available outside the door.
Specific Areas of Practice for our Charlottesville office:
5.0/5.0 Review for Miller Law Group, P.C. on 08/25/16 in Bankruptcy.
We were facing foreclosure on our house after my husband losing his jobs and we had no place to go if this happened. I called for a consultation and received a call back from Alfred within a hour who was dealing with his own personal issue.Alfred tal... Read more
We were facing foreclosure on our house after my husband losing his jobs and we had no place to go if this happened. I called for a consultation and received a call back from Alfred within a hour who was dealing with his own personal issue.Alfred talked with me and helped settle my nerves and said "everything is going to be okay" We meet with him and his staff. Everyone in the office through the process was fantastic, pleasant and took care of us like family. We highly recommend this legal firm! Read lessRead less
5.0/5.0 Review for Miller Law Group, P.C. on 07/18/14 in Bankruptcy.
This Firm had the most knowledgeable staff and Attorney I have ever met with in regards to bankruptcy. They all treated me as if my problem was different and special to them. I was about to loss my house but they stopped the foreclosure in less then... Read more
This Firm had the most knowledgeable staff and Attorney I have ever met with in regards to bankruptcy. They all treated me as if my problem was different and special to them. I was about to loss my house but they stopped the foreclosure in less then one day. They then helped me obtain a loan modification and they also was able to get rid of my second mortgage. This Firm is truly a Firm that cares and is truly the place you should go. Great place. I just want to say thank you Miller Law Group. Read lessRead less
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.