Andrew J. Rossetti is a former Assistant Prosecutor of Camden County. He is certified as a civil trial attorney by both the New Jersey Supreme Court and the National Board of Trial Advocacy and is a member of the prestigious million dollar advocate's forum.
Mr. Rossetti was recognized by The New Jersey Law Journal in its annual Top 10 Verdicts and Settlements issue on two separate occasions for cases he handled.
Andrew is the past chairman of the Products Liability Committee section of the New Jersey State Bar Association and is a past Board of Governor for the American Association of Justice-NJ. He also serves on the Civil Practice Committee for the Camden County Bar Association and is frequently invited to lecture at New Jersey's Institute of Continuing Education where he teaches trial strategy and tactics to other lawyers.
Andrew was selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America, a publication widely regarded by the legal profession and public as a definitive guide to legal excellence in the United States.
He has extensive jury trial experience and is admitted to practice law in the U. S. Supreme Court and all Federal and State Courts in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Andrew resides with his wife and two children.
Andrew began his term as Chairman of the Product Liability Committee, the New Jersey State Bar Organization. The committee is one of a number of specialized committees of the State Bar and has its finger on the pulse of all cutting edge issues regarding product liability case law and pending legislation. The group also gives seminars to educate the Bench and Bar on product liability law.
- Certified as a Civil Trial Attorney by the Supreme Court of New Jersey
- Certified as a Board Certified Trial Advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocates
- Camden County Prosecutor, Assistant Prosecutor, 1989 - 1991
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America Member
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America - New Jersey Board of Governors
- Camden County Bar Association Civil Practice Committee
- Camden County Bar Association Member - Personal Injury Law Committee
- Camden County Bar Association Continuing Legal Education Committee
- Brain Injury Foundation
- Burlington County Bar Association Member
- Trial Attorneys of New Jersey
- Trial Lawyers for Public Justice
- Civil Justice Foundation
- State Bar Association Board Member Product Liability Section
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Named to: The Best Lawyers in America. (A definitive guide to legal excellence in the United States)
- Martindale-Hubbell A-V Rating (Highest Rating for an attorney)
- Staff Writer, Widener University, Delaware Law Forum.
- The National Registry of Who's Who 2001
- Italian Tribune, STIVALE d' ITALIA AWARD awarded to Top 50 Italian
- American Men of the Year, January 2003
Seminars/ Classes Taught:
- DEMONSTRATIVE EVIDENCE SEMINAR: "Making Your Case Memorable / Hot Tips for Litigators" September 29, 2012, Presented by Andrew Rossetti in cooperation with the NJSBA Civil Trial Bar Section
- PRODUCT LIABILITY SEMINAR : "EARLY PRESERVATION OF EVIDENCE / EMERGENT APPLICATION / INVESTIGATION / SPOLIATION" Presented by Andrew J. Rossetti, April 2, 2009
- SELECTING THE IDEAL JUROR: "Personal Injury Case Management for the Seasoned Litigator" , Presented to the by Andrew J. Rossetti on May 15, 2008
- SELECTING A WINNING JURY: "Personal Case Management for the Seasoned Litigator" Presented to the National Business Institute by Andrew J. Rossetti. November 29, 2007
- PREPARING AND USING DEMONSTRATIVE EVIDENCE: "Essential Elements of Evidence Presented by Andrew J. Rossetti, March 3, 2007
- MEDIATION- "THE PLAINTIFFS PERSPECTIVE" Presented to the N.J. Institute for Continuing Legal Education by Andrew J. Rossetti. March 11, 2006
- Camden County Bar Association Seminar, March 28, 2007: "Preparing and Trying the Soft Tissue Injury Case". Andrew Rossetti was among a panel of Doctors, Judges and fellow attorneys.
- Expert Witness and Consultant Seminar - Pine Hill Golf Club & Conference Center May 18, 2006 presented by J.A. Williams Associates, Forensic Consulting conveyor
- ICLE seminar, "Civil Motion Practice." January 20, 2005
- Product Liability, "An Extreme Makeover". May, 2004
- Andrew Rossetti was a guest speaker at the Camden County Bar Association seminar on May 21, 2003. The topic was The Basics Before Trial.
- Andrew Rossetti and Lou DeVoto to give the Key Note Address "The Medical Malpractice Litigation Crisis: What is the real story?" at the 10th Annual Statewide Paralegal Convention held in Eatontown, NJ on March 28, 2003.
- "Search & Seizure" Camden County Police Academy presented for Chief Jack Grady, 1990.
- "Proving Damages" presented for New Jersey Continuing Legal Education, June 17, 1995.
- Chairman, The Peoples Law School, 1995
- Speaker, Boardwalk Seminar, "Proving The Injury", Association of Trial Lawyers of America - New Jersey, 1996
- "Gimmicks, Gadgets and Demonstrative Evidence for Use During a Medical Negligence Case" presented for ATLA-New Jersey, Pines Manor, November, 1997.
- Speaker, Camden County Bar, Expert Witnesses Seminar, Medical, Medical Law and Negligence, November 1997
- "Peripheral Nerve & Plexus Injury" presented for Camden County Bar Association, February, 1998.
- Speaker, Mock Trial - Trial Advocacy, Rutgers College, Association of Trial Lawyers of America -New Jersey, February 1999
- Speaker, Wrongful Death, Camden County Bar, Young Lawyers, March 1999
- Mock Trial - Trial Advocacy presented for ATLA- New Jersey, Rutgers College, Camden, February, 1999.
- "Wrongful Death" presented for Camden County Bar Association, Young Lawyers, March, 1999.
- "Principal and Practice of Injury Prevention in Premises Law & Product Liability Cases & Analysis of Daupert and Kumho in New Jersey" presented for Camden County Bar Association, December, 1999.
- "How to Identify a Viable Medical Malpractice Case" presented by The Garden State Alliance of Paralegal Associations for the Ninth Annual Statewide Paralegal Convention, Eatontown, New Jersey, January, 2002.
- Civil DWI Claims in New Jersey: Overlooked Causes of Action
- Analyzing a Medical Negligence Claim
- The Wrongful Death Act
- "The Daubert Analysis"
- Is There a Right to Die in New Jersey. Delaware Law Forum, March 1988.
- Does the Fourth Amendment Go to School. Delaware Law Forum, April 1988.
- The Seat Belt Defense. Delaware Law Forum, March 1989.
- Moorestown Soccer Club Labor Day Tournament Sponsor 2008, 2009
- Moorestown Lacrosse Club Golf & Festival Sponsor 2008, 2009
- St. Joan of Arc, Marlton, NJ Casino Night Platinum sponsor 2008,2009
- Eagles Fly for Leukemia Sponsor 2009
- Lenape High School Wrestling Sponsor 2008, 2009
- Sponsor: March of Dimes Foundation, (Fight against Birth Defects), Annual Fundraising Banquet Cherry Hill, NJ (1995 - 2001 ).
- Sponsor: New Jersey State Aquarium, Annual Fundraising Banquet (1995 - 1999).
- Sponsor: Academic All Stars, Courier Post Newspaper, Annual Selection of South Jersey and vicinity High School Academic
- All Stars. (1997 - 2000).
- Sponsor: Bancroft Foundation, Annual Fundraising Banquet, Philadelphia, PA. (1998 - 2001).
- Topic: Alternate Dispute Resolution-Negotiating Tactics and Case Preparation Presented: Widener University School of Law for the Honorable Phillip A. Gruccio, October , 2002
- Topic: Product Liability Law Presented: Cherokee High School, Medford, NJ Law & Administration Class, November, 2002
- Legal Line Cable Television, "Medical Malpractices" September, 2001 presented by the Camden County Bar Association
- Legal Line Cable Television, "Medical Mistakes" , January, 2001, presented by the Camden County Bar Association
- Fox News, April 1999, re: "The Reclining Seat Dangers"
- WB-17, April 1999 w/ Jennifer Lewis Hull on "The Danger of Reclining Your Seat"
- Panelist on NJN News on Medical Malpractice Caps